Top 10 things you should know about Lindsey L. Green
- I’m a cat person.
- Lifelong lover of beauty I started cosmetology school in 1998.
- After a move to Maine (I’m “from away”!), I finally graduated in 2008.
- I also have a degree in business administration.
- I’ve won numerous ribbons for my apple pie.
- Other than pie, I’ve received recognition about my hairstyling. I’ve been published in many industry magazines worldwide and also local wedding magazines and blogs.
- I believe hairstylists and makeup artists should be licensed.
- I have two children who are beautiful, smart, talented and crazy, just like mom.
- My favorite television show is The Price is Right! (Ask me about being a contestant!)
- I love love. Weddings, babies, any excuse for a party with cake. Take time to celebrate with your loved ones as much as possible. Make memories. Love love.
Photo credit Kathrynne Willhoite